Logistics & Shipping Coordinator position performs such activities that include but are not limited to: Confirm and record receipt of inbound and outbound shipments, assign product and prepare client orders for shipment, organize and locate products for accurate product assignment.
Accurately filling, packaging and completing customer orders for shipment Responsible for reconciling and correcting errors associated with these activities including but not limited to counts, pallet dimensions, dropship, LTL vs FTL, etc. Accurate assignment and completing of customer orders. Responsible for tracking and approving all freight costs and invoices Build long-term solutions for economic and timely shipments for current and future manufacturing facilities Maintain inventory levels through organizing, cleaning and cycle counting items. Counting, verifying, and receiving product with a high level of detail and accuracy. Keep files of goods shipped and received by preparing regular shipping and receiving reports for managers. Monitor shipments and inform sales of changes or delays. Investigates and resolves issues that may arise in shipping/receiving. Maintain a clean, organized and safe work environment daily. Other related duties as assigned.
- Acute attention to detail and high level of organization and accuracy
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and with a collaborative team
- Knowledge of methods and procedures pertaining to the processing and distribution of a variety of products
- Effectively communicate with internal and external vendors and all members of organization
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Strong multi-tasking skills:
- Prioritize tasks and handle multiple priorities
- Adapt quickly to changing policies and procedures
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel & Word
Required Education and Experience
- Three years combined experience in a manufacturing environment in two or more of the following Operations disciplines: warehouse and logistics; Coordination and scheduling of product deliveries and shipments.
- Experience with “Enterprise Resource Planning” (ERP) systems including but not limited to SAP, Ordering & Control and Experience with inventory control, processing, and relative troubleshooting.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Operations or related field.
Bell International Laboratories provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.