Purpose: The role is responsible for the supervision of administration and customer service within the Sales and Marketing department and will be central to analyzing, forecasting and driving all sales order processes.
Working to support a small team, the Sales Project Coordinator must have very strong background in customer service and managing projects.
The ability to identify problems, analyze information and develop conceptual solutions to complex challenges is essential.
The role entails cultivating and maintaining excellent business relationships with internal and external customers.
Scope: This position reports to the VP of Business Development
- Customer Service
- Maintain high level of personalized customer service at all times.
- Responsibility for answering customer queries and complaints and dealing with them effectively.
- Regular liaison with internal departments and external customers to ensure that support is as required/expected.
- Project Management
- Take an active lead in the company sales improvement projects.
- Assist Sales Manager in related customer corrective actions and product process improvement processes and systems.
- Become the administration and customer service lead on the Customer Relationship Management System (Salesforce).
- Data Analysis and Process Improvement
- Assess and improve the sales order and customer service processes.
- Analyze and report on sales order trends and utilize the information appropriately.
- Assess and improve the sales order and customer service daily and monthly reporting.
- Produce action plans and suggestions on the back of all data analysis and push them through the business.
- Sales Administration
- Maintain and update price lists and discounts against customer accounts in the company’s ERP system.
- Raise quotations in accordance with company procedure/guidelines.
- Provide administrative decision-making, support and mentoring to a small team of account managers.
- Work closely with the team to cover and assist in the entry of sales orders, acknowledgments and date changes.
- Any other special tasks, assignments or projects as requested by the company.
- Bachelor Degree in Project Management, Business Administration or Communications
- 3-5 years of experience in sales/customer service environment
- Strong experience in analyzing sales data
- Exceptional customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
- All oral and written communication of the highest standards
- People management skills (evidence of supporting people in a sales environment)